❝Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.❞
― Marilyn Monroe

Saturday 1 September 2012

subtle tan... not streaky! :)




Okay, maybe the teenist bit streaky on my ankle/foot but i wasn't really going for that area. (I can wear socks because its cold here!) Im quite pleased with the result myself. :)
Not streaky legs! Bronzed a little... you can imagine how white they were to begin with.
Other points this morning include:
My stomach which is painful but not as bad as I thought. :) Maybe I will go for a short run later.
A terrible dream that I had. It made me feel sad and want cuddles.
Oh and may have hit 128.8 today!!! I'm quite excited by this! Thats 58.4 kg! :D
Putting that into perspective that means I've lost about 10 pounds in 4 months. :)
Happyhappyhappyhappyhappy.

Love Sirenne
x x

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Not bad! I'm happy for you! ^_^
    I was 128 the other day! *highfive* I love you sweetie <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish fake tan worked on me too - but I turn orange instead :P

    ReplyDelete