❝Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.❞
― Marilyn Monroe

Monday 3 September 2012

Cooker & Baker

I'm staying over at my boyfriend's house for three days. Ima gonna put on some serious poundage methinks. :-( he always cooks such delicious things and I can't refuse because he is wanting to make me happy. He is a great cook. He cooks good food, I bake nice treats. (well not so much any more- too much temptation.)
I'm starting to seriously crave chocolate and things I wouldn't normally want to eat.
Sirenne x x

1 comment:

  1. Okay... I know how much I hate it when people say this to me because, really, we are messed up in all things food so there's really never any healthy balance but maybe you could just take a bite or two of each thing he makes instead of a serving? I hope you have fun sweetie <3 ^_^
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete