❝Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.❞
― Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday 11 September 2012

"Have you lost weight?"

Yesterday I had a pretty good day. Ended up having 332 calories yesterday which more or less made up for my awful Sunday. Not to dwell on it but it involved a lot of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. :-/
I exercised a lot yesterday too so I can only hope that it will be enough. I weighed after I got home from work (6pm) and I was 128lbs. I'm thinking that some of that weight will be water weight and some left over from lunch too. I will be weighing, hopefully, first thing in the morning so I will know for definite then.

I forgot to tell you all...
When I was rather drunk on Saturday night, we were saying goodbye to a few friends and my male friend picks me up as we hug goodbye. He then puts me down and comments rather seriously on how little I weigh and how i'm really skinny. I didn't believe him but it's nice that someone has noticed my recent 10lbs weight-loss. I was so happy inside! I wanted to jump up and down!

So thats it i think, thank you for all of your lovely comments! you guys are really keeping me going!
Please let me know of any blogs you recommend me reading, i am running short.

Love ya all, Sirenne x x

6 comments:

  1. Omg I'm so jealous! I wish someone would pick me up and say "have you lost weight?". Congratz! I'm on a mission to obtain your skinny lil waist! If I can look as good as you in a little black dress my dreams will come true! <3 xx

    http://xthexstarvingxartistx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...i love ben and jerrys lol. nothing makes me happier than when people notice the hard work ive put in, keep it up!

    www.strengthisbeauty13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh wow, well done darling! You are doing well! Sunday is well and truly in the past and you can look forward to a good week! It always is lovely when someone comments.. yay for you! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, bet that made your day! Its so nice when someone notices the weight you have lost! congrats <3 xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great :) I love hearing it when people notice I've lost weight. Take acre <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well he wouldn't say it without a reason..:) But it feels so good when people start to notice..

    ReplyDelete