❝Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.❞
― Marilyn Monroe

Monday 24 September 2012

Sick again!

I'm ill again... This is now the 2nd time in two weeks. Whhhyyy? Why is this happening all the time?
I just wanna be well so that I can get back on track and go to the gym. I am worried that I'm slowly gaining weight. I haven't allowed myself to see what I weigh because I just feel heavy and I know that I'll only be disappointed. Last time I weighed, I was 125.8. I really don't ever wanna be above that again (apart from during pregnancy).
I just took so measurements too:
Hips= 33.5
Waist= 25.5
Chest= 31.5
Thigh= 20.0
I think that's good but no where near what I want them to be.
I have nothing to relate to in regards to measurements. I'm eating roughly 1200 cals a day. Hoping that I don't gain but I really need to get better.
Now for some much needed sleep. Night night.

Sirenne x x

2 comments:

  1. im down to,
    chest 38in
    waist 34in
    hip 47in

    and i dont dare do my legs right now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. being sick sucks, i hope you feel better soon! xo.

    ReplyDelete