❝Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.❞
― Marilyn Monroe

Friday 21 September 2012

125.8... Going down.

I apologise for the lack of posting. I have lost my laptop charger and so I can only get on here on my phone. (not the best for posting or commenting) and I have seen loads that I wanna comment on too! Just thought that I would suck it up and post something using my phone. Its so frustrating because u can guarantee that I will have had to refresh and re-type this a couple of times before it's finalised.

Don't you just love it when someone comments on how slim you look and it makes you feel all good inside, but then your mum tells you that she thinks you've "lost a lot of weight recently" and you're like "damn"? I mean, it's good in one way but i'd rather she hadn't noticed, it's now made me feel very uneasy and self-concsieous. Im thinking that she's gonna be watching what I eat now. Yikes.
I'm currently 125.8 (that weight was taken after work today so maybe not correct) but I still wanna be smaller. I'm planning on going to some modelling auditions in November/December and I realistically wanna be at 120. I'm worried that I'm gonna plateau at 125. :-/

We have a party to go to tomorrow and the theme is black and pink. I will try and get a snap of what I'm wearing to show you gorgeous girls.

Lots of love, Sirenne x x

1 comment:

  1. I hate it when most people notice if I've lost weight. It's like "Why are you looking at my body?" Makes me all uncomfortable. Especially if they tell me I look skinny and I'm still fat.

    I'd love to see a pic of your outfit!

    ReplyDelete