❝Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.❞
― Marilyn Monroe

Friday 31 August 2012

Pilates & Fake Tan

Don't worry I didn't do both at the same time... :P
No, I decided to try out the pilates class at my gym today. - Spur of the moment thing because they had 10 spaces available. On the website it gave me the time: 7:30pm-8:30pm. I saw it was for 'ALL' abilities and decided "what the heck". (Just to be clear, I have never done pilates in my life. I do a lot of gym and have done a lot of complex yoga before but never pilates.) I walked in and they were laying out mats etc. I spotted a colleague from work and went over to say hi. After greeting me she looked at me for a second then said, "You know this is an advanced class don't you?"
Seriously!?
Okay so the website had lied... and it was harrrrdd! I have never done this before. Ever. I very nearly left but my stomach was getting such a good work out, (a hard work out- ouch!) that I decided to stay. I managed it... just and I really enjoyed it too. After the class I spoke to the instructor and she told me that the beginner class was on a Tuesday night at 5:30pm. Now thats pretty much the time I leave work which is about 20mins away from the gym so I don't think it's likely I can do that class. Bummer! :(
My stomach hurts! And my arms are gonna freaking ache tomorrow.
On the upside tho. I will be more toned than I was prior to doing the class.
*positive thinking. hummmmmm*

I'm mega jel of my sister's holiday tan so I have fake-tanned my legs.  O.o
My legs are really the only part of me that needs tanning as they never change color. I could sit in the sun all day (and believe me, I have) and they still wouldn't tan. I have formulated a theory that my legs are too white and so they reflect the sun's rays back into the sky although now I'm thinking maybe onto my sister. :P
Its a self-tan mousse and I have used it before to good effect so fingers crossed... (You just know my next post will be titled 'streaks'.)  :-/

Oh yeahh so its the weekend!!
Weigh in tomorrow!! :)

Love Sirenne x x

Oh and I have 7 friends! Yay! :D

1 comment:

  1. i got my first spray tan and it rained, so it was running all on my legs, it was awful! lol

    www.strengthisbeauty13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete