❝Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.❞
― Marilyn Monroe

Thursday 6 September 2012

romance and diets - 128!

Photo of me last year. I was about 128lbs then too.
Woke up today and got on the scales 128.4 thank goodness. When I weighed yesterday I was at 129 and so because of the disappointment I had to fight a binge day off with my bare hands. I only just scraped by.
I had two glasses of wine last night with my dinner that my bf had cooked for me. It was lovely. After work, he went to the shop and bought the ingredients to make his tortellini, mushroom and white sauce meal. He then cooked for me and gave me wine. It was so romantic. His brother & his girlfriend came in and ordered pizza. I've never heard two people order so much food, they ordered enough for 5 people. Including cookie dough and ice cream, they offered me some but I declined. I felt strong for resisting. My head was like yes yes yes yes.

I have been really good recently and haven't binged in so long and i'm noticing the difference. My stomach is getting flatter and I feel better in myself; fitter. I never normally get past 2 weeks without a binge. Fingers crossed I can keep it going. I know that if i'm hungry it's just my brain trying to trick me into eating. I only need a minimal amount. I can do this. I can only hope for a lower number tomorrow.
Been to the gym today also. Managed to do some training though I found it very hard. I upped my game on the treadmill and I'm exhausted now. I will take measurements tonight and post them on here.

I was thinking about doing a group diet thing, does anyone know of one that is accepting new people?

Sirenne x x

No comments:

Post a Comment