❝Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.❞
― Marilyn Monroe

Friday 14 September 2012

Food Fear!

Awe I had so many lovely comments on my last post- thank you all so much. It means so much to me that people took the time to comment. <3 every single one of you!

Today was quite a challenging day. I had nothing to eat up until lunchtime and then to my horror it was 'shit food day' at work so the girls had layed out like tonnes of chocolate, cakes and crisps for us all to eat. Luckily I have my lunch half an hour later than everyone else so I managed to eat my orange slowly and then very slowly nibbled on a small gingerbread man until they all disappeared and I could relax. I managed, somehow, to resist the temptation of all the amazing food around me. Then I disappeared to the confines of my car to look at thinspo in my vogue mag.

After work I had arranged to meet the girls for a pizza. Again a tricky situation but I managed to get away with 3 nachos from the sharer nacho starter and 3 slices of veggie pizza. Phew.

All in all quite a good day I think. I ended up at about 1000 calories but considering the fast food I think this is acceptable. I have plans once I get down to my goal weight to do some modelling. But I really need to be a lower weight. I don't think I could stand looking at myself at the moment.

Oooh what do you girls think of this coat from ASOS? I ordered it today but I'm not sure. I guess I'll send it back if I don't like it... ASOS parka coat


How are u girlies doing?

Sirenne x x

3 comments:

  1. the coat is cute!!!!!! and i hear ya there public eatting is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're comment made me smile :)
    And you're right! It is a new day! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute jacket. Aaaaaand now I'm going to be shopping on that website for the next hour!

    Good for you avoiding all the junk (although 1000 calories in a day is still incredibly low...).

    I know you asked ages ago to see tattoo pics, and I didn't forget! ....not entirely anyway... There's pics here:
    http://s1ckb1tch.blogspot.com/2010/10/we-dwarves-are-natural-sprinters-very.html

    Hope you're having a good week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete