❝Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.❞
― Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday 28 August 2012

training shocker!

Yikes! I need to so some training! I just realised that in 2 months I have to run a 1/2 marathon for charity but I haven't done any training for weeks. I don't know how I think i'm going to be able to do 13.5 miles when I can barely run 1. All I do is sit on my ass and read or lazy around. How do I get motivation to do it? Do you guys do any sport etc? How do u motivate yourself? Okay so i'm gonna go for jog in a bit... once my nike+ sportsband has charged up. I can't bare to do exercise and not know how far/long/hard I have ran/jogged/walked... (slowly jogged) :P

I will update after my run... That is all.

Love Sirenne
x x

P.S. No that is not all... I have 3 amazing followers! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment