❝Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.❞
― Marilyn Monroe

Monday 27 August 2012

BBQs & Birthday cakes

I'm having a lazy day today. My man & I were invited to his sister's for a family meal which was okay. We had cheese sandwiches which is a big binge trigger for me. Since then I've binged on icing and I'm sure that our family BBQ later on is gonna conclude in my eating wayyy too much. We also have birthday cake. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to lose weight with all this food around me.
I have been so tired today too. I've just slept and slept. Partly, I think this is due to drinking a few glasses of wine last night and also possibly due my man's seemingly insatiable sex drive. (not that i'm complaining too much) he is my everything; my friend, my lover, my dom. I love him.

1 comment:

  1. Cheese with bread (in any form) is a HUGE trigger for me. And cake? Oh my... lol!
    I am so happy you have someone to love <3 ^_^ Please, take care <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete