❝Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.❞
― Marilyn Monroe

Friday 31 August 2012

I will be writing a long post later on today but for now I am just reading all your blogs and enjoying them very much. I didn't get to weigh this morning so will do that tomorrow when I wake up.
Do u guys weigh? If so, how often, when, how...?
Mine is first thing in the morning, after visiting the bathroom and before I have so much as sipped water.
Took some measurements yesterday:
Height: 174cms
Waist: 68cms
Chest: 83cms

1 comment:

  1. Ah... I weigh in every morning. It's the first thing I do when I get out of bed, and then I'll use the restroom, and then I'll weigh again. So twice each morning. I have a simple digital scale that belongs to my mom but lately I've been considering getting my own scale.
    I try not to weigh after I eat -even if I'm curious- because I usually don't like what I see and I flip out. So... twice in the morning is fine for me.
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete