❝Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.❞
― Marilyn Monroe

Saturday 31 August 2013

Is anybody out there?

I'm just wondering if there's anybody out there. I feel a little alienated because I've been off these sites for so long but I'm hoping there's still a friendly face or two.
So it seems I'm back. I was in self-induced recovery for a while but I keep getting drawn back. It's like a big magnet that I can't shake.
Currently weighing in at 125.8 and hoping desperately to lose more by next weekend cos I got a modelling thing. Couldn't stand it if I was the hugest one there.
Anyway, share the love and leave me a comment. Let me know what's been happening all this time?
Love always x

2 comments:

  1. I read some blogs. Its getting hard to find them though. But I can only use my phone to get on here right now so that makes it difficult. Commenting is difficult when some have the captcha because my phone doesn't like that they are actual words so I tend not to comment because I don't know who has them. But in like 2 weeks I might get a new phone so it might be easier then....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered where you had gone. I feel bad for not checking in--I used to be so much better at stalking the ones who disappear, but once my recovery started going really well, I had to stop reading anything potentially triggering altogether... :/
    I'm glad you're still here, and I hope you can shake off that magnet. <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete