❝Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.❞
― Marilyn Monroe

Thursday 27 December 2012

Eating too much but then a crazy surprise!

I don't know what's happened or who I've been switched with but since December 1st I have lost 2 lbs which mean that all through my birthday and all through Christmas and Boxing Day I have actually managed to lose some weight?? How is that even possible??!! I have eaten literally shit loads of food and chocolate etc...
Anyone have any reasons for this?
Love Sirenne xx

2 comments:

  1. I have been eating HORRIBLY for the past week and somehow I'm down 2 pounds too? I don't know what to say but I'm not complaining :) Congrats! <3
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes eating more a couple times while you're in a plateau will help you lose the weight instead of gaining it

    ReplyDelete