❝Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.❞
― Marilyn Monroe

Friday 19 October 2012

'cut-throat' with 1 month to go!

So I'm sitting here at my desk searching for new celeb thinspo. I am supposed to be working but I can't concentrate on anything. I'm so tired because I havent been sleeping well recently. I have been so intent on looking good and feeling better that I have been what I call 'cut throat' with my restricting. a prime example of this is when i'm planning on skipping food until lunch yet I eat a piece of fruit which completely throws me and I and up bingeing on really unhealthy shit. Not good. I'm at 127 i think. Thats a rough guess. I just know that I have 1 month exactly to loose like 7lbs. Do you think thats do-able? I'm not sure. But I sure as hell am gonna try!
Any links to some good thinso or positive weight loss sites would be amazeballs right about now.
<3

2 comments:

  1. It's completely possible!! I'm 127.8-128.0 about after my terrible night last night eating french fries and the like... And I need to lose about the same as you in the next several weeks.
    It's doable! <3 Just remember that one piece of fruit won't spoil your whole day!
    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's definitely do-able.
    And I do the exact same. I'll eat one tiny healthy thing, and it will just trigger the whole 'I've already eaten, I might as well eat everything' response.
    Good luck and take care.

    ReplyDelete